How to easily color your hair pink
Get the quick guide here
Pink hair is quite popular nowadays, and there are many well-known women who have joined the wave
We love it – and best of all, it is neither expensive nor difficult to dye your hair pink even at home.
A sea of opportunities
There are plenty of options when choosing a hair color. And there are gradually a host of excellent alternatives to permanent home colors.
For example, you can get hair cures with a color in which the color gradually diminishes. As you wash your hair, and then you can get different kinds of rinse colors where the glow lasts up to eight to ten hair washes, depending on your hair’s ability to keep the color. With the rinse colors, you can safely play with colors in the hair – because you can always wash it out again!
A white haircut mixed with a little pink color which is ideal for platinum blonde hair. If you are dark-haired, try a more intense color.
Just see the lightning guide to beautiful pink hair here:
Here’s how you do it
- It does not matter which hair color and type you have chosen – the procedure is the same.
- Mix the color in a bowl – make sure to mix enough to start with so you don’t mix more along the way.
- Start by brushing your hair with water so that the hair becomes moist (it is easier to apply the color, and then it will last longer).
- Apply the color to the hair: Rub it in well and be sure to apply it all over the hair (maybe you just need a mirror to make sure there is color in the neck as well).
- Leave the color in the hair for 10-20 minutes depending on how intense you want the color to be (Freyja let the color sit for 10 minutes).
- Rinse the color thoroughly.
- Reduce your hair and blow-dry it to see the final result immediately.
- How! Now you have pink hair – easy, right?