How To Remove Unwanted Hair Growth Naturally
Natural hair removal is very useful and can last up to 6 weeks but requires some skill
Did you know that you can easily and naturally remove unwanted hair growth from your body? Save the high-cost of conventional hair removal techniques and avoid side effects such as irritation and thick black hair. These unconventional methods make your hair thinner and thinner each time they grow.
Discover how to remove unwanted hair, using sugar and lemon or a pure silk or cotton thread, and gradually weakening your hair with the help of turmeric.
This natural hair removal method to remove unwanted hair growth has been used for several hundreds of years. Sugar and lemon were all you needed in ancient Egypt and other eastern countries. The procedure is similar to waxing but is less painful, cheaper, and natural.
Ready-Made sugar paste is Currently sold in some countries, but it is so simple that it is good to learn how to cook it yourself.
What is needed:
- 2 cups of sugar
- The juice of 1 lemon
- A little water if lemon juice is not enough.
- Pour lemon juice and two cups of sugar into a medium-sized saucepan or dish. There should be juice enough to cover the sugar completely. If not enough, add a little water until it covers the sugar.
- Heat the mixture over medium-high heat and stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar is completely dissolved. With a cooking thermometer, you can check the temperature to make sure the mixture reaches 115 degrees).
- Once it starts to boil, you must turn down the heat and wait for the mixture to thicken. It should be a sticky but manageable paste with a soft golden color like honey. If it has a dark color, it may have burned, and you need to start over. It must never boil over high heat for more than a minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
When cooled, this sugar wax is used conventionally. Distribute the wax evenly in a thin layer, and without waiting, the wax is drawn in the opposite direction — meaning in the course of hair growth.
To ensure that the sugar wax does not adhere too much to the skin, you can get some talc in the area to be treated, which should be clean and dry.
When done, apply a little moisturizer or aloe vera gel to soothe the skin. If there are still traces of wax, wash it off with warm water.
The silk or cotton thread method
One surprising and natural way of removing unwanted hair growth, and possibly the most economical one, is to use a thread. This technique, known as threading, was previously used in India and Egypt, and in fact, many women still use it today.
For starters, this method requires some skills. You can start by going to a professional to get it done and see it done first. Once you have learned how to do this, this threading method is very quickly and almost painlessly.
For this natural hair removal method, you use silk or cotton thread, which is laid twice and then twisted and rolled over the area to pluck the hair follicles at their roots. It a very gentle method for the skin.
The best way to prepare the thread is to cut a long piece of cotton or silk thread, double lay, and twist.
One of the significant advantages this type of hair removal has is that it can take up to 6 weeks before the hair begins to grow out again. It gradually becomes weaker as it grows out again, unlike conventional wax. And it can also be applied to the face.
For use after hair removal, you can prepare a face mask with turmeric, as this spice has excellent properties for the skin. Turmeric also helps to weaken the hair gradually so that it will be the perfect complement to our treatment.
Mix water and turmeric powder water and stir it until it becomes a creamy paste that does not drip, get it on the skin and let it sit for twenty minutes.
Get started on removing unwanted hair growth with one of the natural hair removal methods mentioned. We guarantee you will love it.